Beacon Insurance & Bad Granny are sending you and a friend to the Barbados festival of speed.
- In order to participate for this promotion, persons are expected to answer a simple question related to the event.
- All entries must be entered via commenting on the Facebook post provided.
- Only one entry per person is required.
- Persons must be 18 years and over and is only open to persons who are residents in Barbados.
- Use of obscene language will not be allowed and as such the entry will be deleted and persons will be blocked from The Beacon Insurance Facebook page.
- Competition runs from End of April to 3rd May.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Please note, there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 24 hours after question is posted. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prizes for each winner are as follows:
- 5 Pairs : 2 of 10 Event Tickets
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen via a mix of :
- Correct answer to the entry question
- Winners chosen at random
- The winner will be notified via a congratulatory post on The Beacon Insurance Facebook page. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The Beacon Insurance members and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Fans will be asked a question pertaining to Bad Granny – Videos and Images will be posted as well.
- This is a competition for Barbados residents and visitors ONLY.
- Winners will be chosen at random after answering the contest question correctly.