These are the key benefits applicable to claims as stated below but not limited to:
- Maternity and Obstetrical coverage – Full term care during pregnancy, including prenatal care.
- Airfare benefit – The cost of airfare utilized to receive international medical care.
- Emergency Air Ambulance – The cost of being airlifted to a hospital for medical care.
- Preventative care – Doctor visits, Annual Medicals, etc.
- Vision care – Eye Exams, Spectacles, Surgery, Contact lenses.
- Dental care – Preventative care (Cleanings, X-rays), Surgery (Root Canals, etc.)
- Non-traditional care – Alternative medical care, such as Acupuncture and Chiropractic