Home and Contents

Cover is more than the roof over your head

It doesn’t have to be an earthquake, hurricane, flood or fire that damages your house and your possessions.

It could be a leaking pipe under the floorboards upstairs that causes the ceiling to collapse – maybe smashing those family heirlooms in the china cabinet.

Or an all-too-common burglary that clears out the house when you’re away on a fun weekend.

“Home and Contents” Insurance is a silver lining in situations like these.

With Beacon’s “Home and Contents” Insurance you can choose to protect:

  • Buildings Only
  • Buildings and Contents as a package
  • Contents Only

BUILDINGS ONLY  cover would include:

  • Roof
  • Walls
  • Fixtures and Fittings
  • Outbuildings
  • Garages
  • Gates
  • Fences
  • Swimming Pools
  • Central Air Conditioning

CONTENTS  cover can be divided between:

  • Standard household goods
  • Personal effects – including any high value items.

CONTENTS ONLY insurance is mainly for Tenants, since the Landlord would cover the Building separately.

For over 42 years, Homeowners and Tenants have seen first-hand how Beacon goes the extra mile with compassion and professionalism to help our customers after a setback at home.

Find out more about Beacon’s Home and Contents Insurance by contacting our Team.

If the household budget is tight, and you need a hand financing your insurance premiums, our partners at North West Premium Finance can help.

Get to know more about Beacon – check out our Company Profile.

We’re always here for you.